I guess I have been away too long....

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Dec 18 1999 - 05:00:08 EST

>From what I hear, lots of stuff has been going back and forth.
I don't know which TB is best..........but I know which supplier, and product
the customers are happy with. Lets see, how many complaints do I have with the
better business bureau...........NONE.
Will the vocal member of the TB community speak up please.....I doubt it.
Come on tell the people why some members of the Indyram club are sending their
already modified Tbs to me to have them fixed......and have them made into
Quick D TBs. So wouldn't that mean at any price, some Tbs. are not worth it.
I think its more about customer satisfaction rather then solely a price
issue. You can eat all day at Taco Bell for a buck......but I would rather pay
a bit more and eat Jack in the Box and be thoroughly satisfied. VIVA
JACK...sorry that slipped out.
I realize some people need to talk smack to try to bolster their self esteem.
But I guess while some people were trying to say negative things about
others......I was out there shipping out TBS and intakes. Trying to keep my
customers happy. Oh yeah, isn't that what business is about.
My mom has been sick all week, she has been in the hospital for a couple days.
She had surgery this afternoon, and while she was in the recovery room, I ran
out and shipped out a bunch of Tbs and intakes. The rest of the orders I have
will get out monday so they can arrive before the holiday. I have to apologize
to everyone for not responding to my emails the same day this week....but i was
a bit stressed with the family issues.
Who cares which tb is best......as long as the one you order makes you happy.
Some people will hold out and try to save every penny....and others would
rather pay a bit more for quality, and customer service. There are so many
variables involved, and the same TB will result in different gains on different
trucks. A stock truck will put out one #, a slightly modified truck will put
out another #, and a fully prepped truck will still put out another #. It all
depends on how much air you truck can deliver and exhale...and its needs.
Hopefully my customers realize that I am not a business......I am just a young
guy trying to survive since some idiot ran a red light. The business was
secondary...my truck and my friends came first. Maybe that's why I go beyond
the call of duty. I have driven hours in traffic to meet someone after they
get off work to install a TB or an intake. I stay up every night 'til all
emails have been responded to...which is usually about 4 am. But I don't think
of my customers as just customers.....Hopefully every new Quick D out there is
a new friend. Times have been rough, and dealing with insurance companies can
get you down.......but the friendships I have formed with my DOC members, and
my DML buddies has kept my spirits up. I owe everything to them.
I cant wait to see the results of the tests......even though we have done
testing ourselves. But it will confirm what we already know.
I hope you all don't think that this competition is among all the TB
suppliers. If I hadn't been approached by Dan Arcand( Fastman), I would
probably have one of Bruce's TB on my truck. He is a great guy, and he makes a
quality product. I felt bad when everyone was beating up on them for the
delays. I am single, no job, and I live at home, and my girlfriend is always
mad at me for spending all my time on truck stuff. These guys have full time
jobs, and have families. It cant be easy......but they still do it somehow.
My hats off to Dan, Bruce and Frank. I know its going to be tough to stay on
top of things when I get back to work.
Let me just say.......there are almost a 1000 Quick D trucks out there with my
products on them. Out of the couple hundred QD TBs out there, there has never
been a complaint. I will continue to ship my products to the people that want
them. I am not trying to change nor conquer the world. I am just trying to
survive, while helping others enjoy their trucks as much as I do.
I am sorry for typing so much......but at least I don't post every couple
minutes,
Tony

Remember, Take care and drive safely......but always be a Quick D!!!!!!!!