Re: RE: Autolite Plugs, Special Attn: Bob Tom

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 18 1999 - 10:19:00 EST

I have known on several different cars when the split fires came out.. that
at one point in time aftre they put them in... maybe a month after... they
could not get their car started.... reason? All the plugs died at the exact
same time..... I know of this happening on two different cars (Comaro, and a
Buick) I mainly stick with plugs that other companies use (Ferd/Chebbie,
ect...)

My $0.02 (+tax)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" (NEW)
BFG 235/70's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ