Re: TSB's

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Dec 18 1999 - 12:21:29 EST

This is for the Rams but a lot of the TSB's apply to the dakota models as well.
Whoever did this site is the balls! Not only do the TSB's listed carry the
Chryco coding but it seems he was able to get the complete fix manual. I wish
we had something like this for the Dak.

Go to:

http://dodgeram.com/support_pgs/tech_index.htm

And check out some of the bulletins to see what I'm babbling about.
Tom