Re[2]: Quad Cab Faster?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Dec 18 1999 - 18:54:51 EST

Oooooo... Quad Cab 5.9L <shiver>! I'm so pleased with my '98 CC I didn't
think I would even consider another vehicle for quite a few years 'till DC came
out with this beast!

Anyway, more weight to the QC but the 5.9L has got a lot of potential. I would
think it was quicker than the CC with the 5.2L. Dunno for sure though.

Have you seen/driven one yet? I wanted to drive one when I went to a
dealership recently but they didn't expect one 'till sometime in Jan 2k...
Can't wait to get my hands on one --all I got is a magazine for now. ;-)
Tom