Re: Spy shots

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Sat Dec 18 1999 - 22:28:19 EST

I just need to find out how to get them to even look at them. The quality
is great (used my digital Camcorder), no covers or anything on the truck.
It was out in the open, as they were doing a photo shoot. Maybe it is old
news, and I am just thinking it could be a good spy shot. Any one know how
to get a mag to look at them?

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+, Black