Supercharged 454 Crew Cab Dually?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 18 1999 - 22:33:49 EST

Well, I am pissed and depressed...
    I see my long time Rival (Buddy) in his BIG ASS TRUCK, it's a brand new
99 one ton dually 454, adn he added a wipplecharger to it. He and I have
been wanting to race forever... Problem being, her aces like a pussy, he
starts the race (Aka he get the off the line advantage) and he stoped before
we even hit 60MPH(he wanted to make it safe, I can see this but it was a road
used by the Labritories during the week, not 10PM on saturday night) So he
beats me off the line, I ddin't even use two feet(IE one brake one gas) I
wasn't even able to load up my Torque Converter or turn off my O/D
    Neverthe less he kicked my ass, I kept up with him, but he got that jump
on me, and it was all over from there...
    My point, do you think, in fair conditions (IE ata atrack) I could take
this yuppie rich ass nazi? I don't wanna make an ass of myself by loosing
twice...
                                            Greg