Re: Re: That 454 pissed me off, where can I get Nitrous...

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 19 1999 - 08:17:14 EST

In a message dated 12/18/1999 9:02:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
NVMYDakota@aol.com writes:

> You really think S/C would screw that much, Truckin's SC dakota didn't ahve
> any reported problems, ever.
>
> As for the Exhuast I got Dynomax, that good?
> MP Computer... Should get it
> Tires, what type..
> Also how big of a shot are we talking, the motors got over 96K on it
> Greg

    I been runnin a blower for six months now, only had to add a $158 msd ing
retard and yank the Jet chip..
    The MP computer will work against you with either the blower or nitrous..
    Don't know about either one being a good idea with that kind of milege on
you truck.. Dunomax should bo good..
    Again what rear gears do you have ??

        Good luck, Ted O.