Supercharger vs. Nitrous

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 19 1999 - 11:36:03 EST

    I have the Powerdyne 6 lbs SC'er. I like this setup,very
streetable,totally bolt on , no oil lines to run etc. Acts like a stock truck
till you need it, gets 5 mpg more...I primarilly don't race my truck, I just
like the way it performs with the mods I,ve made..
    BUT, I think if you just want to kick butt Nitrous is the way to
go,,,biggest bang for the buck...IMHO...
    Have a great holiday,,, Ted O. (just started moding my truck)..