Re:underdrive pulleys

From: charger69rt@excite.com
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 00:17:56 EST

list

1992 V8 CC auto 3.55

We have run the March 3 pulley set for over a year now.

With lights and air running the voltmeter falls to the bottom of the arc.

Once the engine is off idle it swings back to the middle of the scale.

Last summer we got stuck in traffic coming down the hill from Flagstaff Az
to Phoenix AZ.

We ended up having to shut the air off and run the engine at 2500 rpm to
keep it from overheating.Once traffic was moving at all,the temp came down
and we could
run the air.

We have not been back to the strip since we installed the pullys.

rob lipinski

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
 The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season