Open mouth, insert foot....

From: Jon Winkelhake (jon_w@tjhale.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 09:13:50 EST

Well, it had to happen; A few months ago I complained about the lack of bed
space in the new Quad Cab, and that I didn't think it was a good idea. Well,
my wife & I stopped by the dealer and she saw one for the first time. (They
also left it unlocked!!!)
        So, just as soon as we pay off the new Intrepid, pay her school loans, buy
a house and a pop-up camper, we're going to get one. So that's like what, a
2002 or 2003 model? For now, it breaks down like this:
4.7L V8, 5spd., 4WD (yes!), SLT Plus, tow package, anti-spin rear diff,
spray-in bedliner, Mopar roof rack (maybe), 4-wheel ABS, plus all the other
typical power goodies. Now if I can just talk her into that Amber Fire Clear

Jon W.

(PS - Anybody know when the new Ram is coming out, and has anyone seen some
pics or prototypes of it yet? Please tell me they're NOT basing it off that
hideous silver-colored 'Power Wagon' thing I've seen everywhere......)