RE: billet grilles on ebay for 55 bucks

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 13:56:40 EST

nope there is no new bracket assembly. Mine came with a "tool" which is used
to open the hood. You can mount the tool to be positioned on the latch
permanently, but I opted not to. You have to bend or remove the factory
latch handle and drill a hole in the right side. If anyone needs pics, let
me know.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk