RE: tow straps

From: Kurt Swanson (kswanson@peerenvironmental.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 17:39:07 EST

Rob, My check was sent out on Friday! You should see it today or tomorrow!
I know you kept asking for my address and the quantity but I replieed three
times and apparently it never went through! I included that info with the
check! I'll wait for you to get in some more straps! Keep me posted!

Thanks

Kurt E. Swanson
PEER Environmental & Engineering Resources, Inc.
7710 Computer Ave, Suite 101
Minneapolis, MN 55435