Well N2O is Instant Gradification, Supercharger is for the long haul

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 22:23:49 EST

Yeah after actually DRIVING my truck I decided that a Supercharger is the way
to go, N2O is great if I always wanna drive a full throttle (which I try to
NEVER do) so N20 isn't my method, I believe that a Superd duperd charger is
the path i will talk, N20 is VERY damnd tempting, but I wanna be able to go
up hills faster and and possible get off the line without BIG ASS clouds of
smoke, (in case of an accedentil flooring of the ol pedal). I belive that a
Supercharger is the method I will choose, now who can help me get one for a
good price, I am liking the Vortech one, 7PSI max sounds nice, not to much
for the factory engine...

Can someone give me a source like Nitrouswarehouse for superchargers, as of
yet I only know of Truck Performance Centers, and they want $3000 total, that
doesn't include headers (Not required but useful) or ignition.

I am thinking of getting that MSD thing anyways, it seems that it will help
anything i choose to do, but I also wanna just get the damn superchargers...
                    Sorry it was SO DAMN LONG
                                    Greg