Re: Dester's pictures

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 00:42:23 EST

Thank you thank you. I just wanted to sum it up a bit.
picture 1 is of my truck 2-3 dropped
2" front springs and
2" rear hanger and 1" block

another one is of the clear corners in the front (couldn't take a picture of
the rear tail lights because i parked next to a fence and i had to go...)

others are just to show how the hole can't be seen when looking into the
truck and 2 are close ups of the sub or a broad range of it. you should be
able to figure it out.
-Dester

<<
 I put some more of Dester's pictures up on the old website. (Kinda
 dirty...but then again...it's a TRUCK!!)

 Cool Subs and a very ingenious installation.

 - Bernd

 http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dester.htm