trip starts tomorrow

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 00:58:04 EST

Well, most of you will wake up at 11 pm tomorrow, but I have to wake up at 6.
 I'm leaving for my christmas vacation. I'm taking the dakota to louisianna
from kansas city. I'm gonna take i-70 east to St. Louis then 270 loop and
into i-55 south all the way down to LA. it should put 900+ miles on the
dakota each way but I know she's ready.. (done it too many times)

so. if you guys see a dirty black dakota with Kansas plates, just wave or
honk.
-Dester

PS. For the DMLer in Louisianna whom I'm supposed to call when I get down
there. when would be a convient time?