Re: Camaro vs. Dak

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 23:33:58 EST

Stock LS1 (Bro in Laws/Sisters 99 T/A) Runs 13.5's all day... imagine what
NOS or a Super Charger would do... He was running 13.5's @ 102-103 MPH

I just wanna get to the 14's =-)

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" (NEW)
BFG 235/70's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ