Re: Re: Camaro vs. Dak

From: George Hernandez (georgeh@tocquigny.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 09:35:19 EST

Dan Jones wrote:

> Sorry, its a Z28 pretty much loaded.

Even with a blower you'd lose. You could try the ATI 12-14lb package w/ a bunch
of bolt ons but that would require o-ringing your heads and getting headers.
That MIGHT put you pretty close. I guess I mean to say its possible but pretty
unlikely. You'd be lookng at spending at least close to 5k in mods after its
said and done. For that much you could get a used fox-body Mustang and make it
MUCH faster than your truck or the camaro ever will be.

I guess you get an auxillary fuel pump and squeeze a 250HP shot of N2O on 'em.
At the very least you could kill him out of the hole. Plan to spend about $700
on this set up. I personally think it would be safe as long as you keep enough
fuel in the system and drive smart.

Then agian remember he can ALSO mod HIS car. Just my 5.9 cents.

--
George Hernandez
Tocquigny Advertising + Design