RE: JBA header Deal?

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 13:56:11 EST

Nope I did not purchase the remaining headers after someone posted something
on here that discouraged me and made me think twice about these group deals.
It was only a $20 increase, so the deal was $259 for the nickel plated. You
can still get a set for $279 from Truck Performance till the 31st. If you
can't get them cheaper after the 1st let me know. I may be able to arrange
something.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk