Re: '98 Dakota with Tuff Country lift ?????

From: J McKinney (bigmopar4x4@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 13:31:24 EST

Hey Tom, Mine did this for about 2 months (I didn't drive
it too much though). I still get a little (very little)
every once in a while, but nothing really to worry about.
I've had it on since Sept.

Tuff Country says that when it's at the right level it will
stop coming out of the breather. It is kind of a pain to
keep cleaning though!

--- "Tom F. Buban" <biokiller@ameritech.net> wrote:
> Hello all-
>
> I have the Tuff Country lift on my '98. I'm still having
> problems with
> it.
>
> I still get gear oil coming out of the vent tub. Now I
> checked the level
> of the oil, and it is almost at the factory plug level??
> Anyone else
> have problems with this, and how did you fix it??
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Tom

=====
John McKinney
Los Banos, CA
1998 Dakota 4x4 5in lift/locked 33" Swampers
1974 Ramcharger 4in lift/locked 33" BFG MT's