Re: To the 4.7 folks

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 15:23:59 EST

I've gotta admit, I'm guilty of turnin' off the ol CD from time to time to
just listen to her ROAR!! (Just like you, the CD comes right back on after
I pass the first gas station and see the gas price on the sign!)

Nate

>During my little battle with the idiot in the 328 last night, i had
>turned
>the radio off and had the Dak at WOT a couple times.
>My question for the other 4.7 owners is this: does this engine just
>SCREAM
>or what!!!!!!!!!
>Screw the radio, i'm just gonna drive really fast all the time and listen
>the revs!
>O, then i remember how much gas is these days....
>
>Frank WJ

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"