Re: RE: Re: Camaro vs. Dak

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 23:18:24 EST

Yes! When someone pulls up by me at a light with their stereo thumping, I sit there and laugh at them. If it's shaking my Dak real bad though it's annoying, so I just take off and get far enough ahead I can't hear it. Easy enough, even in my 6er. Big stereo=little motor. (kinda like, big mouth=little....oops, never mind)
Flip

When all you hear is "Ting Ting Ting...BOOM BOOM BOOM"...you're doing
something wrong.  You have to APPRECIATE music, not just blare it to show
off your ego.

(

http://www.care2.com - The Best of The Internet...With A Green Twist!