ATI Procharger for sale

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 14:39:50 EST

Hey list, I have a friend who has an ATI procharger that has never been =
installed and he is wanting to sell it (I think he'll let it go fairly =
cheap too). The kit is for an Impalla SS so I don't know what it would =
take to adapt it to a Dakota but it might be worth looking into. =
Probably some brackets, lines and fittings is all it would take? I =
don't know. Then again, I know a few folks on this list also have =
Impallas..... If anyone wants his email just let me know off list via =
private email and I'll get you in touch with him.

--Mike