Re: DML Digest V4 #1309

From: Christopher J Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 09:41:27 EST

Dude check your fuse, my dad's ram blew the parking light fuse twice in 2
eeks and since has been on the same fuse (2 years) so maybe it was that
fuse's time to go.

Hope this helps,
Chris Lambert

<<<<Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 21:45:51 -0700
From: "Pedro J. Diaz" <pjdmd@mho.net>
Subject: DML: Brake lights not working

backing up to a store window, admiring my rear end, when I notice none
of my brake lights come on. Not even the over the cab light was coming
on!! I installed clear lenses with obviously colored bulbs, and then the
brakes were working fine. So I doubt this is the problem. Will take it
into the dealer after the holidays, in the meantime, has anyone heard of
this problem before?

Pedro J Diaz.>>>

----
'88 New V-6, 2wd, FABM, A-518 Tranny, Accel Ignition, Blue Interior Lights,
"Free Flow Cat", ... and more...
----
Soon To be For Sale:  Being replaced With a '00 4.7 5-speed