Re: Re:cross country trip

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 13:06:16 EST

At 03:00 PM 12/21/99 , you wrote:
>Towing in OD will burn out you OD gear-fast!! Trans guys have told me thjat
>too. check you owners man., mine advises against it as well!!!

The only thing it says in my owner's manual about towing in OD is to switch
OD off if the trans starts "hunting" between 4th and OD. It does't say not
to tow in OD at all.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

"The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have
a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't for any
religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men
and a virgin."--Jay Leno