Re: RT: 1 Ferarri F355 : 0

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 16:27:19 EST

Obviously your truck is handling much better with the Hotchkis, but c'mon,
this a Ferarri F355 we're talkin about. It's light, huge tires, very tight
suspension, and handles incredibly well due to these components. As well,
it's got an excellent fron/rear weight balance. What's the Dak's? I don't
think it's all that great, unless you ADDED weight to therear end.
It's a newly designed Ferarri, it's gonna blow ya away in handling and any
other performance category, well, except maybe payload and tow rating. :)
But that's just my opinion, i could be wrong.

Frank WJ