Mopar Performance Computer

From: Dwilsonpsl@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 19:07:43 EST

Dear Fellow R/T Owners,

     I haven't been a regular participant in these mailing lists. I joined
both last October. I write to you on occasion and read your post all the
time, religiously. This occasion is about the MP Performance Computer. I
went the dealer today to get floor mats for my mom's Red SLT 98 Durango 5.2,
and low and behold there in the display case is a 98 Ram 5.9 Auto Tranny
Performance Computer!! I thought, and have been reading that these weren't
out yet! But I saw it with mine own eyes and held that sacred silicone soul
of our blessed trucks in my shaking hands. I had found it, it does exist.
Then reality set in, would it work on my Black 98 Dakota CC R/T!! I tried to
call MP Hotline to ask, it is eternally busy. So I ask you, will it??? Oh,
by the way, they want $399 for unlimited speed, 6000rpms, 25hp, 30lbs of
torque, more aggressive and higher shift points, and improved throttle
response. Have I found the Holy Grail??