CD Player Installation

From: Slakies (Slakie@erols.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 20:55:23 EST

While I'm waiting for my 2000 Dak to arrive I thought I would ask the list
about CD player installation. I have the Mopar 6 disk player out of my Ram,
which I will want to install in the new Dak (same radio with CD controls
will be in the Dak). It will have bucket seats and the driver's seat will
be power (no room) so I am planning on installing it under the passenger
seat. Has anyone done this and will it fit easily appreciate any help or
advice on this.

Thanks
Ron