Re: Re: Ok, R&D is on my bad side.... (Update!)

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 20:10:28 EST

>>>I have purchased a set of Magnecor wires and a Transgo kit from
Patrick
and received prompt service on both occasions. As was posted earlier, it
may be possible he is out of town, or had some personal problem come up.
I don't know.<<

yeah man, I got some wires from Patrick and they came promptly and the
service was great. Talked to Patrick personally on the phone and he was
nothing but nice.
I'm not doubting you or anything Tim, but relax dude... do some more
research and don't stress about this. It's Christmas =)
relax my man =)

-mike d.

Yorktown Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er with Slush-o-matic and 3.55 one-legged rear,
lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html