Re: New Mopar Perfromance Computer, LONG

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 21:35:51 EST

It might have a different wiring connector, but if it works,
www.manciniracing.com has it for $239.

Mark Kuzia
95 Dak 5.9L, 5-spd, 4.10-SG
13.790 @ 99.42 mph (2.091 60 ft)
52mm T-body, 5.9L HP-SBEC, MSD 6-A,
Modified Intake, JBA Headers, Ram-air Hood.
flyboy01@worldnet.att.net
http://home.att.net/~flyboy01/360Dakota.html