'95 Dak 3.9L SBEC

From: Chad Clifton (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 01:26:23 EST

I know that there is a SBEC for the '95 Dak V6. I have been unable to
find one. I went to the Dodge Dealer and they said that it was never
even produced. I know that someone on this list actually has one. I know
that they were made. Mancini Racing doesn't carry them. I don't know
where to look. I can purchase it now, but am trying to get all my
distributors down for when I can. (ex: I know that I can probably get
JBA Headers at Truck Performance, if not, I may have another hook up)

Thanks,
        Chad Clifton