Thanks for the Relys on the MP Computer Thread and Towing Suggestion

From: Dwilsonpsl@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 01:22:17 EST

I want to thank those of you that responded back! I have tried everything
you suggested, just waiting for them to e-mail me back.

     I think I have figured a way to help with, and in my case, eliminate the
towing issue: $39 Traction Bars! I have been towing alot lately, and loading
up the truck with 150 8ft 2x4s, 20 sheets of 5/8 plywood another time....
The snubbers on the traction bars rest on the leafspring and the suspension
still does its job, it just doesn't bottom out at all, believe me I tried. I
even towed a 85 extended cab manger on a home made car trailer made out of 4"
rigid box steel with two axles. No prob, the engine had no problems moving
the weight, the brakes were iffy, need more stopping power if you were to do
this all the time. Hope this helps those that actually want to tow and load
their R/T's.