Re: Lowering a Truck is Stupid??

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 14:50:15 EST

I have to agree with that Jason. If someone is driving a truck that can't
make it over a speed bump without tearing stuff up, then something is very
wrong. I like trucks that have a sensible lowering like the Hotchkis <sp>
job, but go too far and they just look stupid. I also think hydraulics are
stupid. On the other side jacked up trucks with huge mudgrips can look just
as dumb. Bottom line is you can take a good thing too far.

Thats my opinion.
--Mike