Re: Lowering a Truck is Stupid??

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 06:43:25 EST

I guess I will get involved in this conversation after all ;-P

Lifting or lowering a truck to achieve better performance is a good thing.
Slamming a truck to the pavement and RUINING the performance is an idiotic
thing.
I never understood why someone would go out of their way and spend lots of
cash to make a vehicle perform worse, just 'cause it might look "cool" to
their prepubescent friends.

Preacher
http://www.bastaards.org
http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS