the other Patrick

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 08:27:05 EST

I finally got the shift kit, my sister was trying to suprise me, but it
still took 19 days... I still ordered the one from Summit... and if
anyone
wants it b4 I send it back, e-mail me.. $110 takes it (includes UPS
ground
shipping) WIll ship on day/day after recieve check.. e-mail me
privately,
coolva1@home.com Its the 518 one that I ordered..... Sorry for some
of
the talk...

-Well, all I can say about Patrick of R&D is that he must have nerves of
steel to sit there and take the negative criticism. I'm sure he read it
all, but to keep his integrity because it was your Christmas present and
not blow it is admirable. No one wants to have their name or company
bashed, much less for reasons that they cant help.
  Kudos to you Patrick

the other Patrick
soon to have a website