Re: DML:lowering a truck is stupid

From: trm (mopar98@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 11:58:36 EST

Going back 4 years when i was a little younger my best friend and i were
sitting in a local shopping center parking lot watching Main Street
traffic going over an old railroad crossing; that is not used any more;
watching kids in their kamaros,rustangs,and other jap trucks trying to
be cool...well there was a lowerd toyota or nissan(caint remember which
)that had fiberglass all over the lower section of the truck "nice
truck" I said to my friend, about that time the truck hit the tracks
about 35mph and left almost all of his fiberglass on the tracks. man
when he stopped he was upset, needless to say my friend and i couldnt
stop laughing for the rest of the night.
That is one reason why I hate to lower a truck that low. you loose the
carriying capacity of it!!!!
Thomas Mize 3rd
1994 Dakota Sport RC/V6
P.S. The truck that we were sitting in was a 95 RC/V6 Dakota Sport.