Re: 00 Dakota Question [Seat Related]

From: Bret Clark (bclark@vitts.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 12:20:14 EST

It is not really a bench seat, but two separate seats still with a cushion
in the middle and the arm rest that goes up and down. I think it is nice to
have the option of putting someone or something their if need be. I've got
map pockets on each door that can hold quiet a bit of stuff. My only
complaint with the arm rest and that the cover flips up to the back rather
then to the side and makes opening and shutting it a pain when driving.

Regards,
Bret
00 DAK 4X4 Sport