Re: Re[3]: tow straps

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 13:00:39 EST

In a message dated 12/23/99 7:01:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,
fawcett@uism.bu.edu writes:

<< Hahaha... I knew this would happen! Please disregard the following
Rob, they
 didn't get lost in the mail. As I walked out the door this morning it was
 sitting right there! I didn't know they delivered early in the morning.

 Didn't get a chance to open the box so I'll let ya' know what I think
tonight.
 Tom >>

Ok disregard my answer to your first post. Glad you got them. let me know how
you like them and if i described them as you see them
Rob