RE: Re: Stickers ATTN: Jon Steiger

From: Chris Currie (ccurrie@src.net)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 13:54:00 EST

Yah OK. I didn't get far enough into my email before sending my message off.
My ISP screwed up and not all of my company e-mail was getting through. By
the time they got it fixed, there was over 700 e-mails come in all in one
shot, so I had a lot of e-mail to wade through. My apologies for my previous
premature e-mail.

Currie