Re: RE: 00 Dakota Question [Seat Related]

From: William Harrison Hiatt III (william@corp.hiatt.net)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 14:27:18 EST

My truck is a CC. I'm only 16, and my parents are buying it for me... To me it
sounds like a good truck. A dealerabout 30 miles away from me has everything I
want, except the bucket seats. So I went to a local dealer, and I couldn't
see/tell a difference. I'm just making sure of my decision. I'm most likely
going to get that Dakota.