Re: Re: Tranny Fluid....

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Fri Dec 24 1999 - 04:06:33 EST

Back when I put in my Transgo I searched the archives and the general
consensus was that trick shift was ok for our trannies. Now that's the A518
(46RH?) tranny, not the newer electronic jobs so I'm not 100% sure if it's
ok with those. Mine has worked fine for probably around 10k since I put the
kit in. And I would also suggest that you install the kit in race mode.
I'm still not stisfied with my shifts and I need to pull the plate and do
some more drilling. I also need to get a shop to install the rear servos.
Good luck.

--Mike