Re: Rob's tow straps

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 19:27:56 EST

These are the ugliest, dirtiest, nastiest, foulest looking tow straps I have
ever seen and I absolutely love them! Long leaders (look like they are triple
reinforced) and as thick as a fire hose, these puppies will definitely do. I
pulled my 20k lbs rated straps for comparison and I'm almost afraid to use 'em
now. Yanking out ferds and chebbys with these straps is definitely overkill,
but the next stump my old man wants me to pull out will have a taste of these!

Thanks Rob.
Tom