Re: Disgusted at Dodge service EVERYWHERE!

From: Wesley Beck (dakotaslt99@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 24 1999 - 14:18:29 EST

Salsbury Dodge does suck. I made an appointment to have the foam in my
seats since it was falling out. I brought it there and they said I didn't
have an appointment. My truck sat there all day and they did not even look
at it. I made an appointment for the next week that same day. Next week,
same thing. Their service dept. really does suck. Try Community Motors in
Hammond, LA.