Re: 2/4 or 3/5

From: Bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Fri Dec 24 1999 - 19:48:15 EST

Toney wrote:

> HAHAHA, i understand your sense of humor
> <There was a Huge debate a few days ago with that as the topic>
> TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Lowering a Truck is Stupid....

I've been biting my tongue here, but I gota say for the first
time....some of you guys
suck. Lowering a truck is stupid? What if I think raising a truck, or
big tires or a super charger, or NOS, or spending ten grand on a new
truck was stupid? I don't
but if I did, I wouldn't call any of you stupid. I think stupids a
little strong. I'd expect
to hear somthing like that from my Dad, (I'm 43 BTW) or someone who's
not into
customizing a vehicle, but not you guys.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, gentlemen.
Sorry, I just felt that was a little distastefull, as much so as saying
some of you guys suck.
Any who. I hope you all have a great Christmas, even those of you who
think I'm stupid for dropping my truck.
Regards,
Bob

--
Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper