Re: Let it snow, let it snow......

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Fri Dec 24 1999 - 18:56:58 EST

Kyle,

You are making me very jealous. Maybe you can take a picture of all that
snow for those of us in Southern California who don't get a white Christmas.
Instead, it is 80 degrees outside, and I am wearing shorts. Not my idea of
Christmas weather. Oh well. Merry Christmas everyone. Hope Santa is
generous to the Daks!!!

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+, Black