Re: Clear Lenses

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 24 1999 - 17:52:10 EST

www.autosyndicate.com

I actually had a group buy with them and they'll still give you a good deal
if you say you're on the DML. talk to Janice. she's really cool. I think
it's 52 for front clears and 80 for the rear. the front bulbs always have 2
missin and the rear bulbs comes with 2 red 3157s. I'd order another pair of
the reds because if they burn. you're outta luck, the parts store surely
doesn't have em.
-Dester

<< I was looking for Clear Corners, (Up front) Anyone know of a place on-line
 that sells them? Any that are street legal? =/

 Thanx