Re: 2/4 or 3/5

From: Bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Fri Dec 24 1999 - 22:32:27 EST

Bob Tom wrote:

> At 07:48 PM 12/24/99 -0500, you wrote:
> > <SNIP>
> I noticed in your signature that you've got the Stillen Bumper Cover.
> Did you put it on before or after you did the 2/4 drop? If before,
> I was wondering how much closer to the ground did it come (as compared
> to the stock facia), if any. I'm looking for an air dam type of front
> to try and divert some air from underneath for track purposes. Stillen
> and the one from East Coast Customs are about the only ones that I'm
> aware of out there. TIA. Have a great Christmas.

Hi Bob,
I got the bumber cover before the drop. Xenon also makes one, Eddy Estopey
has it on his. I do like the way the east coast lower lip or flair goes all the
way across. I think I would have got the East Coast if I saw it first. The lower
lip of my
Cover is 8.5 " from the ground. I believe its a only a little lower than the
stock valence, but because of the lines it looks lower. Also its definitly wider.
You can see a front shot of my truck on my site listed below. And a Merry to you
and yours also!
Regards,
Bob

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper Cowl
S/S Sport Mirrors, Sport Masters Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB,
Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Three sets of Infinity Kappa's,
MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995