Re: Lowering a truck is stupid?? Sorry, long, but my $2.39.

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Dec 25 1999 - 01:55:06 EST

 Who cares if it's low, high, sideways, or whatever. It's their own
version of freedom of expression. I personally like being able to ford
some streams, climb some hills, be able to ride comfortably on long
trips, and look good. And being able to slide my big a$$ under the truck
to change my oil without using a jack is a major plus. I'm an equal
opportunity admirer. I look more at the creativity than the vehicle
itself. I actually saw a Civic coupe that I liked, lowered just right,
no stickers, nice rims, and a cool blue paint job, and even told the kid
that, and even got a "thanks" out of it!! C'mon, it seems like there has
been nothing but a bunch of pety bickering lately, it's starting to
sound like a hen house! Is there really nobody modifying their truck
that needs advice?? I saw a truck just like mine that was dropped clean,
looked bitchin' and it got me thinking, then when we go on our little
off-road trips with the Durango folks, I change my mind. So, my point
is, can't we all just get along, and get back to the info packed DML
that helped get my truck running faster??? PLEASE, with a cherry on
top??????

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9 V-6

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts