Re: christmas night race long

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 26 1999 - 03:57:14 EST

Ok so i go to take the movies i rented back to Blockbuster ( a movie rental
chain on west coast) and i drop them through the drop box. I go to leave and
these guys with a sweet looking mustangGT are at the light with a sort of a
beat looking late 80s early 90s camaro . So the stang revs it up the camaro
guy smiles and i just shrug. well the light turns green and the stang looses
his nuts and burns out. the camaro gets the nicest launch ive seen in
forever, and i get sideways in the Dakota. by this time the camaro is moving
im 2 cars behind and the stang is all over the road. so the next light comes
up and im grinning like a proverbial town idiot. the camaro guy is cracking
up and the stang fianally pulls up. well the light turns green again and the
camaor loses his lunch but still gets the drop on us. than all of the sudden
this ungodly scream and the camaro squats and just starts flat out moving.
so im like Jesus Christ what the hell?. so we pull over and i tell the dude
you gotta let me see. He said ok and popped the hood. Lo and behold a very
big a@@ 454 motor resided between the wheel wells. So i say hey now. he told
me he got it from a guy named matt. THE SAME MATT I SOLD MY CAMARO TO my old
454 camaro. i just started laughing. i told him the story and i figured by
now the dang thing was wrapped around a telephone pole. We had a good laugh
and he told me =hes still out smacking camaro, stang and vette owners around
Rob