TEXAS want to junk your car!

From: Gene & Renee Rivers (webmaster@mopars.net)
Date: Sun Dec 26 1999 - 16:31:26 EST

Fellow Moparites,

Please read theforwarded message below from out Gary Hamel and HMCC egroups
post. I am asking all of you to become motivated to the point that you
organize and get out to show that you do not support the TNRCC and the Stae
of Texas on these issues, our hobby is at stake!. I know there is enough
support in and around the towns I saw listed (Dallas and Austin) and if a
few of us make the road trip to the out of town meetings the impact will be
even better. I would suggest we add these dates to the HMCC calendar of
events, listed on the website and in the Pentastar. Can our activities
directors or another officer in the club arrange liason between TVC to
coordinate this activity?

Thank you all and the family and I wish you the best in the coming year.

Gene Rivers
Secretary,
Houston Mopar Connection Club
http://www.houstonmopars.org