RE: Jan Issue of Sport Truck

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Sun Dec 26 1999 - 19:19:46 EST

What rips me is if your truck isn't lowered, or doesn't have aftermarket
wheels on it, the magazines don't want to tell you what time it is. I
personally don't care to lower my truck, and I don't have $800-$1000 to blow
on a set of wheels. I have quite a list of modifications made to my
truck, but I know if I sent the mags any pictures of it, the best I could
hope for would be a little B&W shot in the "Readers Rides" section. It it
isn't extremely tricked, forget about it. Oh yes, and don't forget about
some sort of paint trick. This is a very close third.
Personally, I would rather read about what the real drivers are doing with
their trucks rather than a bunch of trailer queens. The real drivers know
what goes and what doesn't. Fuction is more important to me than fluff.
Sorry, guess I'm starting to get a little uppity. Time to say goodbye now.
Rich - Ashburn, VA